Join the team - Graphic designer job opportunity
Closing Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Opportunity Type: Full Time
Number of Places: 1
Salary: Meets national minimum wage requirements
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
United Bricks is a fast-growing company that specialises in custom printing onto Lego components. Although not affiliated with Lego, we offer a wide selection of Military Lego products on our online store as well as providing a bespoke Lego printing service for companies and individuals.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our workforce team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to develop their career in design by being part of our creative team. We are looking for a dynamic creative thinker who is organised, works well under pressure and has a good sense of humour!
This is a unique opportunity in Dumfries & Galloway to work with UV Printing and Lego components for people who are newly qualified in graphic design, or are wanting to bring their experience and develop skills in a dynamic and developing field.
This is a very varied role and you will be required to design anything from products, marketing materials, packaging, setting up print files and to contribute ideas to our social media.
Working primarily with Lego components, creating a wide range of printed products.
These tasks are not intended to be exhaustive but simply highlight a number of major tasks of the post. The post holder may be required to undertake additional duties which might reasonably be expected and which form part of the function of the post.
· Avid interest in Graphic design and Lego
· A creative thinker who can generate ideas
· Will have completed a HNC or HND or equivalent in Graphic Design
· Demonstrate proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite; In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Ability to grasp information and apply recently gained knowledge
· Good team player with energy and enthusiasm, being approachable, polite and friendly
· Ability to work under pressure and within defined deadlines
If you wish to be considered for employment, please forward your CV to:
email@example.com quoting reference G/301 by mid-day on 06/02/2019
Free UK shipping on orders over £50
Safe & Secure